Learn More About The Websites We Build
Our Platform is Powered By WordPress
WordPress powers roughly 30% of the ENTIRE internet for a few reasons:
- 100% free and open source – Thousands of developers are continually working around the world to improve WordPress security and functionality.
- Simple to learn – We’ll be there to help answer questions, but when it comes to managing your website’s content we’re irrelevant. WordPress makes it possible for you to do everything yourself.
- Extremely flexible – There are over 60K plugins created for WordPress that give you the ability to add almost any functionality to your website you can think of. Slide shows, video embeds, galleries, forms, facebook / twitter feeds, Google Analytics, Email optin forms, etc.
Build a Website From Scratch With Divi
The Drag-and-drop builder that gives you total control over your website’s layout, content and design.. WITHOUT hiring a designer.
We use the Divi Builder on every website we create! This puts content creation and page layouts in your hands.. you’re not limited to a bunch of cookie-cutter templates.
Event Registration System
Our event registration system was designed specifically for amateur sports clubs. Whether it’s tryouts, summer camp or a small group clinic we’ve got you covered.
- Free / Paid Events
- Multiple Registration Tiers
- Early Bird Discounts
- Discount Codes
- Custom Email Confirmations
- Max Registration Limits
- Waitlist Support
- Schedule Automatic Emails
- Staff can create registrations
- Notification Emails
- Accept Online Payments
- Live Activity Tracking
- Unlimited Custom Fields
- Express Check-ins
- Automatic Invoicing
- Export to Excel / CSV
- Automatic Registration Open / Close Dates
Accept Credit Cards With Stripe
Stripe is the leader in online payments and fraud prevention which is why we use them as our credit card processor.
- Parents stay on your website when they submit payment (Stripe is a white label solution – no 3rd party branding)
- You can accept credit card payments at the standard industry rate of 2.9% + $0.30 / transaction.
- Depending on your local laws, you may be permitted to pass your processing fees on to buyers.
- Payments are deposited into your bank account on a 2-day rolling basis!
- We’ll be adding ACH payment support in August which will allow you to process payments at a 0.8% / transaction fee.. capped at $5.
Arguably the most important aspect of running a successful club is effective communication with parents. Whether you need to send out an immediate text or schedule an email for next week, we’ll make sure your message gets delivered.
- Send unlimited emails to your club members
- Email Open Tracking
- Rich Text Editing
- Schedule Emails To Send in the Future
- Custom Email Signatures
- Send to smart groups (members who match a specific set of criteria at a specific time in the future)
- Log every email sent to each club member
- All emails are branded with your club (and only your club) information
- Automatically removes duplicates when sending campaigns
- Send test emails to yourself
- Send text message campaigns via our Twilio integration
Sending out invoices, tracking payments and IRS reporting doesn’t have to be complicated. We built an invoicing system aimed at simplifying this process and saving you time.
- Invoices are created automatically when parents register their children for events.
- Create invoices for multiple users simultaneously with bulk invoice creation. Set a custom due date, add your invoice items and add your recipients.
- Parents can view / print their invoices and make credit card payments from their user dashboard.
- Generate reports of players who have outstanding balances.
- Send email reminders using custom templates that you create.
- Multiple line items supported
- Discount line items by amount or percent
- Record refunds / waived fees
- Automatic email notifications to parents when transactions are recorded
Smart groups make it possible to create a set of criteria that defines its members. For example, you can create a group of…
2) Who have a child with an outstanding invoice
3) Whose children are assigned to a current year club team
Users are automatically added / removed from smart groups as they meet specific criteria. You can even schedule campaigns to be sent to smart groups in the future!
User Dashboards / Parent Accounts
Each family in your club will have an account on your website that will allow them to register for events, pay invoices and take advantage of express checkout in the future.
- Each parent will login using their email
- Parents add children to their account – they can manage their entire family through a single login
- Parents share their information with you exclusively – no 3rd party networks will start sending them promos or “special offers”
- Colors are matched to your club’s branding
- Streamlined – the information your parents need and nothing more
- Dashboards are 100% white labeled – no mention of Sportamingo anywhere.
Coming in 2018
We have a lot planned for the platform as we near the new year. The following will be available prior to June 1st, 2018:
- Mobile apps for parents, club directors & coaches
- Private Lesson RSVP System w/express registration
- Tournament Management System w/live results, done-for-you brackets and mobile apps
- Concession stand point-of-sale
- Retail point-of-sale to manage facility pro shops
- Sell club apparel on your website (and dropship the order automatically through preferred suppliers)
- League Management System
- Facility Scheduling & Booking System
Schedule Demo / Q&A
Sportamingo is currently in beta – any features marked with an asterisk are currently under development and will be available by June 1st, 2017